Photolithograph and stencil on Arches vellum paper.
Signed and dated in the printing plate at the upper right.
Published and executed in 1960 after the original artwork from 1951
by the Éditions d'Art du Lion and the Ateliers Louis Duval in Paris, France.
The item comes from the portfolio Douze Aquarelles 1949 - 1960
with an edition size of 300 numbered and 24 HC ( hors commerce ) copies.